Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Spring Breakers Part 1



I suppose that it goes without saying that we miss everyone we moved away from.  But I have probably said it before and I am going to say it again, we miss them like crazy.  Our whole family has felt the effects of being away from everyone we were close to and spent nearly everyday with.  So much so that even though the Blackwell's have been up here what some might call "a lot" we keep begging them to come back!

We were lucky enough to have them up here for their spring break.  It wasn't Jacksons but that didn't stop us!!!  We had such a good time with them up here! I wasn't very on top of taking pictures and my memory fails me, of course, so I can't exactly recall everything we did. I do know that we went to the zoo!! There's proof of it, so we must have:)
 
 
LOVE these kids!!!
                                                                                               March 10, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment