Thursday, August 15, 2013

Grandma's Birthday

Oh the absence of chronologic...ness? is driving me coo coo!!! But I am just going with it!
SO, it was Cede's 9th birthday back in March.  I wrapped her present (as you do) and set it on the desk to be opened later and then left the room for a minute. When I returned I found Cede patiently waiting, she had perched herself on the stool at the desk staring at her present. I think we can all agree, having Cede as a pet is like having another child.  
 

What would we do without her.
                                                        March 8, 2013

Oh yeah and we call her Grandma cause she acts very much like a little old lady.

1 comment:

  1. what the.... People actually blog still? Good job! Happy Birthday Grandma! what great self control you have. No get your butts back to St George! We miss and love all of you guys!!

    ReplyDelete