Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Few Cuties

Dang it!!! I did it again, I got out of the habit, again. But I caught myself before a year had gone by this time so that is an improvement! Here are my two excuses; 1. It was summer and we were either gone or had company and 2. these pictures are so stinkin' cute I couldn't narrow it down from the near 3 million that we took!

Anyhow, we bought the girls these darling outfits for Easter and had to snap some super girly shots of them in them. Especially since we didn't even go to church (we're terrible) and didn't want them to ruin them at the Easter party so we made them change once the fun began.
 I love how silly they all are and mostly I love how close they are. Such little sweethearts we are blessed with and they are so blessed to have eachother. I hope these girls always remain best friends. "Matching"! Oh how they love to be matching.
 
Claire spent a decent amount of time running away or making grumpy faces:)
 
And of course my kid made plenty of goofy faces.
 
Jamie's favorite pose of Sophie's can be seen just below.  And I love Chloe's expressions in the two bottom corner photos, as one of the "dult's" she just thinks these two little girls are so silly!
 
And there was the behind the scenes crew Jay and I chasing the girls around trying to get them to laugh and Campbell and Carson to cool for all of this but trying to sneak in every picture:)
 
Can't express how much I love these little cuties! Including the little goofys in the last picture;)

                                                                                       April 1, 2013

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures soooo much!! Hopefully you guys can move back down here soon so we can have more photo shoots :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! But I have no idea when you took these and why you have my child? :) OH well, I am sure it was for a good reason! Miss you guys tons! Please come back!!! :(

    ReplyDelete