Monday, December 5, 2011

Party Time!

Princess Sophia Marie's 2nd Birthday Gumball Party!!!
Codee put up with my unorganized, last minute, plans for a birthday party again, and helped me (well, a lot of people helped actually) throw together a little backdrop for a cute photo op. It turned out so fun! I am so glad we did it! I didn't get any traditional party pictures because the camera was set up in Sophs room the whole time but I was ok with that cause I thought this would be worth the sacrifice...and I was right! I love all these pictures so much! It captures Sophia's goofy, crazy, fun, loving family and neighbors perfectly! It also helped cause Crystal (my awesome-amazing neighbor) ran home and grabbed her camera for some cake, present and game shots of the party! Seriously, I would prob not get anything done if it weren't for all the help I receive from everyone who loves me:) and it certainly wouldn't be as fun with out all of them!
Soph totally is a gum thief right now so we set up a gumball bar for the kids to have their way with (your welcome parents) and had a bubble blowing contest; 1st place: Ryanne, 2nd place: Carter (or was it Cooper:), 3rd place: Owen! Soph got spoiled rotten with a ton of gifts that she loves already!!! and a very pretty princess cake with a crown on top and everything...cause she is kind of a princess. It was kind of a simple, relaxed party but that is how we do it and I wouldn't have changed anything, we had a blast and the clean up took FOREVER!!!!

*Just last night at J&B's Soph was talking to herself "princess, I'm a princess". We might be giving her a complex or setting ourselves up for a whole lot of trouble.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. But she is a princess! What a cute and fun party idea! I love it. Wish I could have been there. I will get to see her soon enough!!

    ReplyDelete