Thursday, December 29, 2011

Have a Merry Christmas?

We did!
We had a Happy Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year...
and now it is 2012!

I can't believe the new year is already here. The older these kids get the faster time goes by.
Explaining to Jackson why we celebrate New Years inspired me to actually make a resolution this year (I never do). SO, here it is...
This year I am going to make BIG changes.
I'm not talking about keeping on top of the dishes or exercising more, I mean BIG!
Nothing in particular (although I have a few in mind), but possibly life changing big.
Wish me luck.


2 comments:

  1. exactly how BIG are these changes going to be? I am a little frightened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I please be informed of these big changes? Happy new year! Love the card and pics by the way! So freaking cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete