Tuesday, November 29, 2011

LOVE

Guess who these items belong to.

I really love her, I can't believe she is almost 2!

She got her first Birthday present from Ga today, she loved it!
She opened the princess and horse to play with right away and
changed into her new dress immediately.
I think she will enjoy her party when she gets tons of presents and attention...
and gum.
She seriously loves gum.
and purses...
and boots...and horses... and kitties...and dresses...and sleeping in Mama's bed.
Among many other silly things.
*Random side story* lately she calls other little girls "princess" (namely the ones with pretty shoes or something of the kind), last weekend at walmart she looked at the cashier girl ringing us up, then looked at Codee and whispered "princess". I am not exactly sure why but it was pretty dang sweet.

3 comments:

  1. Oh look at me making a comment! I out smarted my computer. She is sooooooo sweet. I love everything about her! Cant wait for her party! On another note, you really arent going to post about NY are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! how cute is that girl? so freaking cute! i can't wait for her party too.. when is it? lol.. will i be in town?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you missed it Krizi but we can have another one when you get here!!!

    ReplyDelete