Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sick Day:(

Jackson Stayed home from school today because of a nasty sounding cough, he was totally on board with that decision. I stand behind the decision but I had no idea this morning what I was getting myself into. On top of Jackson's cough Sophia is breaking a tooth today and while I really do feel bad for both of them...MAN! What a bunch of needy babies! They both stayed in their jams all day. Jack has spent most of the day in front of the TV, watched TS3 twice and Soph has spent her day either in my arms or pestering Jackson. On the up side, if it hadn't been for Soph occupying my arms all day I am pretty sure that Jackson would have been trying to get me to carry him around and they are BOTH napping right now! I think I will make it through the day with all my sanity after all.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. poor kids! cute pics though! they are both getting so big. :(

    ReplyDelete