Wednesday, October 2, 2013

(last) Valentines Day!

(Ahhh! It's been a month!)
Incase you were wondering it is still stressing me out how all over the place these posts are.  There is absolutely no rhyme or reason for the order in which I am posting and I apologize, sincerely, if it is causing anyone else the same mental anxiety that it is me.  That being said...

When I came across these pictures tonight they stood out to me and pulled at my heart a little for a few reasons. For one, I can't believe how much I absolutely love these two little stink butts! So much that I let them eat WAY too many sweet treats this day (and the following 3 days).  Next was that they look different, I can't believe how much their looks change in such short times! Soph still had a trace of baby face left! And last, you can see my quad in the garage...sad.
 

 

oh yeah and we love these little dum dums too, but who doesn't?  
                                                                       Feb. 14, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment