Monday, September 12, 2011

Can NOT wait for this.

Picture Taken: Dec. 18, 2008
Picture Blogged: Almost 3 years later...cause Christmas is right around the corner.
I can NOT wait for the cold weather to get here this year! Just came across this photo in my old phone picture libabry and wanted to be there so bad I could feel the cold. Codee and I are both so ready for it. In anticipation, we went and bought some new sweaters for our trip to Provo this weekend...I hope we freeze!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You and your snow.. We had so many fun memories in the snow!!! I'm so glad we don't get snow here. The best part about this post is that Christmas really is around the corner and that means I'll be home!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo!! YAY!!!!!! YiiiipeeeEEEEeeeee!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete