Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sorry Jay:)

Picture taken: August 22, 2007
Sorry about the picture Jay...I realize it is not your best BUT look at that arm!!!!! I couldn't resist posting this, it is obviously a very old phone pic but I love it! I think Jackson was about 2 1/2 and he still had some serious arm chub:) What a cutie, right? Don't' answer that, I'm not looking for an affirmation here, I already know it is the truth.
The night this picture was taken Jackson and I were in town from Alamo for a visit and Jay and I stayed up late looking through tubs of baby clothes and halloween costumes from the boys. Jamie and Jackson tried on the pupmkin hats.
I LOVE fat babies/toddlers:) and late nigths with my big sisto! Tonight we are going over to Jay's to have a "MEGA sleepover" (more on that later) and I am sure that many a funny things will be said and done...and not nearly enough sleep happening, well worth it though!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment