Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This Little Girl:)

This little girl had a 6 month birthday today!! We were not about to miss it! Jackson, Sophia and even Quinn and Ry and I went ALL the way to hurricane (man I am getting sick of that drive, time to move Jay!!)to celebrate with her. I was the lucky one to pick her up from her nap too and let me tell you it is a treat! She is such a sweet heart all the time just waiting for someone to talk to her, I can never stop talking about the anticipating look she has on her face like she just can't wait to see who is going to play with her next:) BUT I swear it gets even better when she just wakes up from a good nap, she gets so surprised and excited when you go in to pick her up she smiles so huge it just melts your heart. (She even cuddled with me for a half of a second today, don't tell Jay, she might get jealous)

Oh yeah, and she has a cute tiny tongue.

While this girl is a wee bit of a punk sometimes she is never, NEVER naughty when it comes to Claire. Oh boy does she love her! She always wants to hold her (but not for too long), share blankies with her, give her kisses and lay by her. It is incredibly sweet!

THIS...is not so sweet...but it's pretty funny huh?


1 comment:

  1. oh so cute! love little claire. she looks so different from her brothers and sister and sophie is always so cute! love her!

    ReplyDelete