Friday, July 22, 2011

Huh.

These lovely ladies are just some of my sisters (and if you are my sister then you get the title:) I just now decided that I am going to randomly pick a picture taken with my phone to post and write about when I only have a few minutes (let's see how long I stick to it). I love phone pics, they are not the best quality but they are always the candid shots which by far makes up for not being a clear shot. This pic was taken on my birthday, my sisters and mom took me to play bingo...no I didn't turn 70, it is a lot of fun even in your 20's. If you are with my family it is anyway. This photo reminds me why I live here in this blasted hot, boring town... I LOVE these girls! (and the ones not pictured) we have such a good time together, I wouldn't rather live anywhere else right now if it is not by them. I don't care if they say the same or not, we are seriously lucky to have each other; to make each other laugh, raise our kids together, bring each other a soda when it is much needed and just be there. Love everyone of you... so lets all move together! Ready? Go!

2 comments:

  1. Well, that was daring! You know, the last line! I agree with all of it! I feel the exact same way :) Don't you guys dare move away without me! Love you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should all move to sydney! okay.. go! :)

    ReplyDelete