Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Half Birthday!

Our little princess is 6 months old! Well, closer to seven now but when these photos were taken a few weeks ago she was :) For her birthday she picked out her own toy for the first time and I didn't gripe the next time Jamie tried to sneak her a little something sweet. Still no cans of pink icing, but i will let a taste of ice cream slide now that she is half way to 1!! Jackson helped me get a few pics of her, she will always laugh for him:) She is totally a ham until I get out the camera, then she just wants to try to get it from me, so it' s a good thing I had Jacks help. I swear he can do anything and she will laugh, he must be the funniest person she has ever met!



If that is not total admiration I don't know what is.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Soph, I guess we will have to be sneakier with the frosting next time! Like maybe when your mom leaves us alone together again!!!

    ReplyDelete