Monday, June 21, 2010

back from a small break

SO, we broke our laptop a while ago which resulted in a little time away from the internet world, but we got a new one and our back in buisness:) With all of our spare time I talked Codee into remodeling our down stairs bathroom/laundry room, actually I talked him into quite a few weekend projects, I don't know how I managed that. And almost everytime he talked Billy into helping, even with his busted ear, thanks Bill! Here is the bathroom then and now. I love it!


The problem with this is that now I want to redo the other bathrooms:) I need a good color scheme for my master bathroom, any suggestions? Codee gets on my case about using too much brown and he hates red and I am not a big fan of green, what's left that is appropriate for a bathroom?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. purple! and pink! haha.. j/k purple would be nice with a tan color.. but your bedspread is blue. so i don't know. :) love the new bathroom it is so cute! i really like the blue walls and the tile is really nice! can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete