Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Buddy

 
This is my buddy Claire.  She is one of my favorite little girls ever! I think I can speak for both of us when I say that this living far apart business is for the BIRDS!  I miss seeing this girl and her crazy antics on a daily basis.  She is such a cute and sweet little stinker and I think I am going to take her mom up on the offer to keep her with me for a week or two. Her mom offers regularly but I am pretty sure she would change her mind before really letting her go, I think Claire's cuteness is all the sanity her  mom gets sometimes;) To say I miss her is an understatement.  And I think she feels the same way, here is a little story for proof, incase you needed any;
I flew into Cedar on my way to St. George a while back and Billy picked me up on his way home from work for the weekend.  We meet Jay and the kids at a restaurant for dinner.  When Bill and I walked in together Claire was so excited to see us both and you could see the struggle of who to reach for first, after going back and forth for a minute...I won!!! She reached for me! I didn't want to rub it in too much but she totally picked me first!! I love you too Claire.
                     
                                                                                     March 15, 2013

2 comments:

  1. being the aunt is the best! she is super cute and you look so pretty in this pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH, don't you think there should have been a warning at the top of this post telling me not to read it? Claire (and a few others in our house) really really really miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete