Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"NASTICS!!!" with Richmond

Karen and I put Carson and Sophia in a tumbling class on Wednesdays and since that was Richmond's last day with us we brought along our little friend to class, "nastics" (it sounds/looks a little off but it sounds really cute when Soph says it).
I'm so glad he was here and that the teachers didn't mind us bringing him along cause it was pretty fun to watch them all together. I love taking Soph to it every week, once she loosens her grip of me and actually participates, it is very cute.

Bucky was a natural at the rings and bars;)



Sophia is getting pretty good at waiting for her turn... surprising, I know. They both did pretty darn good at following instructions and staying where they were supposed to be for the most part but it was one of the more aerobic classes for me. I broke a sweat chasing them both around, some people may have been annoyed by it but it was pretty funny if you ask me:)



My pretty Sophia:) I really, really love her.

STAMPS!!
(I love how Carson and Soph both look so anxious waiting for the teacher and stamp to get to them)
It is often the most anticipated and most talked about part! You get TWO stamps on your feet!!


Totally cute!!
We were so glad to have him with us! He was absolutely hilarious!! Jackson was cracking up at him for three days straight, and even for a few days after he left.

Jackson's favorite:
*after Jackson suggested a plan Bucky turned to him and said
"Hey guy, GUY! no deal"

Some of my favorite moments included:
*I gave him some fresh, hot french fries, he eats one
"Oh OOOoooo Ohhhh, mmmmm, so good"

*Jackson unloaded his Valentine loot from school and upon noticing the skittles
"Oh I want to taste the rainbow!"
(probably my favorite)


Funny, funny boy. LOVE his little voice! Makes everything he says so cute.


1 comment:

  1. Dude, my kid is hilarious!! Maybe he watches too much tv if he is aware of the skittles slogan, oops

    ReplyDelete