Thursday, March 17, 2011

HOW could I forget this?

My cousin and I went on a little road trip to fresno, we ditched the kids (sorry kids) with the in-laws and drove out for a long weekend... alone.

It turns out that there isn't too much to do in our home town for two married mormon girls, so we created our own entertainment.
We had a good time being us:) We rocked with the Beibs, got ready way too many different times, had some good food and some even better inside jokes;)

And this happened...

One night after dinner we had a little extra energy. It started as innocent singing (maybe a little too loud) and somehow turned into a full blown music video. Hair, make-up, wardrobe the whole bit, even a photo shoot to wrap things up. Only one person has that video and she is protecting it with her life!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. OH MY HELL!! I LOVE that you posted these pics!! I was just working on a few collages myself to blog about, that's funny :) And yes, I am the only one with the video and it is HIGHLY unlikely that anyone else will EVER see it, it's best for all of us. We did have a lot of fun didn't we? I wonder how Andre is and if Jeremy has been thumbed lately, that was his name right?

    ReplyDelete