Thursday, November 4, 2010

November already!!

Am I too late? 1-2 weeks isn't that bad! Who can blog right as things happen anyway? October was great, I knew it would be. Aside from our little get-a-way wknd, we had a pumpkin party at our house. I am not that great of a host but i love doing it! Sophie got her two top teeth (that makes 4!) and took her first steps:) and of course...
HALLOWEEN
All the kids costumes were so great and original this year, i loved it!! We have such a bunch of goof balls!
Oh yeah and I know I am a huge dork. I just got an itch to dress up this year, not sure why, so I threw this not at all lame Dot Matrix costume together with some DI finds and a can of spray paint, oh and Eric's chest protector, I am not really THAT weird looking on my own:)
Now the big question...how soon can I start decorating for CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. so cute! why isn't there a picture of you in your costume? lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, I watched that stupid movie just to see the person you were dressed as . . . LAME!!! The costume is hilarious, too bad I can't say the same for the movie :)

    anyway, Decorate for Christmas RIGHT NOW!!! We already did :)

    ReplyDelete