Thursday, April 26, 2012

"Suh-pise!"

This is now what is known as "suh-pise"



We got her this barbie make up case for Christmas and I pulled an old favorite trick and tucked it away in a closet till about a month ago.  Her and I were a little bored one day so I told her to go in her room and close her eyes and I would bring her a surprise.  She gladly followed my instructions.  When I got to her room she was anxiously sitting right in the middle of the room with her eyes as tight as she could get them and a HUGE grin on her face.  I said "surprise!" and she was ecstatic! So, now you will know what she is headed out for if she tells you "wait here,  I get my suh-pise".  Which she often does say to me and if time will allow it is followed by some beautiful new looks.

*p.s. I have (literately) 100 pictures I want to blog about right now, so after our weekend in Lund starting tomorrow, I will possibly be posting something everyday...and they will most definitely include this same girl. If you have had too much of us I suggest you stay away for a while...if you can;)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. haha.. what a freaking cutie! and such a girl!!! i love it. i'm pretty sure her shirt says it all! i love mom!!! yes she does especially if you surprise her like this! can't wait to see more posts! miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete